Sacred patterned machines
**To protect your order - enter your shop address for delivery - see ‘delivery/repairs/returns’ for more information**
This machine is the same as the Plain brass/Retro ali machine but with the added greatness of a scared pattern running over the front of the frame.
- Works with standard needles or cartridges.
- Great for solid colour packing, shade and line work.
- Hard hitting and can be run slow or fast.
- Weight: 5.18oz(145 grams)
- 3.5mm stroke (pushes singles to 9L, great for black and grey and colour work).
- 4.2mm stroke (pushes singles to 18rl, great for solid colour/blackwork and whip shading).
- 12v motor.
- Optimal running voltage 5-8v.
Tensioners for this machine can be bought in the "Crane tensioner" section.
- Brass Sayagata pattern 4.2mm cam
- Swastika block pattern Sold Out
- Flower of life pattern Sold Out
- Asanoha pattern Sold Out